The Prefab issue

It took me a while to figure out why sometimes during the creation of a window and its frame the glass is displayed as it's supposed to be and other times just as a grey blur. At some point I was pretty sure that a simple restart of the editor would help ... there are just too many variables in that whole process. Anyway, it all seemed to work after a long night of trial and error, so I was looking forward to placing my windows. With great foresight, I used the same ratio for all my "window holes" (and thanks to Nuremberg's builders, there are only two different sizes used for rectangualar windows in the original castle anyway), so theoretically I'd be able to spread them all over the place. I finished one window (left door, right door, both opening 100 towards the inside of a room, and the frame), saved that as a Prefab and placed two on the southern wall of the Bath building. Works, yeah! And now the opposite side - copy&paste should do the job, then turn by 180.

Trackbacks

    No Trackbacks

Comments

Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)

    No comments


Add Comment


Enclosing asterisks marks text as bold (*word*), underscore are made via _word_.
Standard emoticons like :-) and ;-) are converted to images.
E-Mail addresses will not be displayed and will only be used for E-Mail notifications.

To prevent automated Bots from commentspamming, please enter the string you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.
CAPTCHA