Finally some Ivy! I'm really happy about this because it was a real pain to figure out how to do it. Long story short: The first thing I've tried didn't seem to work as the texture appeared to be broken. So I didn't even bother to continue with it. After two hours of fiddling around with Photoshop and Sandbox, Opacity Maps, CryTifs and Alpha-channel textures I went back to an old Savegame (Sandbox started to constantly crash at some point when I tried to move the AlphaTest/Opacity slider), used the DXT3ARGB-dds from the beginning, changed its Opacity to 99 and voilą there's the Ivy. I'm now going to make a few different plants and then go crazy spreading them all over the place :-D

Ivy on the Castle Wall


    No Trackbacks


Display comments as (Linear | Threaded)

    No comments

Add Comment

Enclosing asterisks marks text as bold (*word*), underscore are made via _word_.
Standard emoticons like :-) and ;-) are converted to images.
E-Mail addresses will not be displayed and will only be used for E-Mail notifications.

To prevent automated Bots from commentspamming, please enter the string you see in the image below in the appropriate input box. Your comment will only be submitted if the strings match. Please ensure that your browser supports and accepts cookies, or your comment cannot be verified correctly.